Jobs / Career at DrBake.pk
Social Media Manager:
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit. Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand-related online conversations.
- Monitor the company's social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve the effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and tracking
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum 1 years related professional experience
- BS degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, IT or related field
- Web publishing experience
- Experience managing communications through website planning, management, and production
Job Type: Full-time
- BA/ BS
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Community Management: 1 year